Monday, July 11, 2011

A little bit of "sugar" helps the medicine go down

I hate how Sarah Palin sounds. But I love what she says! (As opposed to Barack Obama: I love how he sounds...but I hate what he says!)

Sarah's latest post to her Facebook page is one of the best speeches I have ever read.

We may not like listening to Sarah Palin. (She's screechy and irritating.) But she's hitting all the right notes.
This debt ceiling debate is the perfect time to do what must be done. We must cut. Yes, I’m for a balanced budget amendment and for enforceable spending caps. But first and foremost we must cut spending, not “strike a deal” that allows politicians to raise more debt! See, Washington is addicted to OPM – Other People’s Money. And like any junkie, they will lie, steal, and cheat to fund their addiction. We must cut them off and cut government down to size.
Read Sarah's words -- for a little dose of reassuring sanity. 

We ought not let our politicians act as stupidly as they think we are.

--Will

No comments:

Post a Comment