Monday, April 21, 2014

Jesus didn't have a blog

The high priest then asked Jesus of his disciples, and of his doctrine. Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said. (John 18:19-21.)
Jesus wasn't trying to save His life; He was trying to lose it. He wasn't the one on trial; they were. According to the Record of Heaven, He wasn't found wanting; it was those who didn't receive His testimony. He wasn't cast out from among them; they severed themselves from Him.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. (Isaiah 53:3-4.)
While Jesus walked in every man's shoes, not many are willing to walk where Jesus walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment