Thursday, January 15, 2015

Life or death

I call attention to this post by Adrian Larsen.

Unfortunately, for our collective and individual failure to come unto Christ, we are now at a crossroads and a turning point.

Who among us will hear and take heed this time? Who will awake and arise?

What are we required to do to be saved?

I have believed Log's report: we must cry unto the Lord. When I have done so, the Lord, in His mercy, has heard my prayers and answered me. Why would I not cry unto Him again? Or fail to do so now? What is holding me back? As Log would say "What do you have going on that is more important?"

I am encouraged by Denver's words promising that the Lord is extending, yet again, another opportunity to "come unto Him". So much of my "religion", even still, is mere ritual, procedure, tradition or just "saying prayers". This is death. God dictates (allows) "religion" for those who will not come unto Him.

Those who reject the "religion" offered, but would rather wait upon the Lord, shall see and hear and know and do many things which, to the natural man, remain mysteries and, to the wise man, seem foolish.

But life eternal is found in no other way but by knowing the one true God, and Jesus Christ, whom He has sent.

Anything less leads to the deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment