Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Dream

My wife had a vivid dream many weeks ago. (Long before “all hell” broke loose!)

In her dream she was at a strip mall (like Costco). She could see the surrounding hills with surreal “super” vision (“magnified” in her mind). She saw armies of black “ninjas” surrounding our valley and approaching on every side.

Our children were not with us, but protected. I stood in front of her, exposed to the enemy’s fire while she sought shelter. Strangely, I told her “I will not fight for you!”

Yet we both knew our children would be safe.

My wife saw that they were cared for by the family of Bishop Calvin Lowell, a righteous man who has loved our family very much.

In her mind, she saw the ninjas approaching. They swarmed the building where we were at – which was now the stake center (where I was excommunicated).

My wife hid while I walked in the open.

We did not understand her dream at all. It made no sense!

Until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment