Saturday, July 12, 2014

Snuffer talks of Christ

I don't know if this talk will be of any use or interest to you. But it is to me. And I thought you would appreciate reading it. (I didn't make it through the first page before saying to myself "I want to know more!") I hope you feel the same way.

I have read all of the talks previous to this one. (This is number 7.) They appeal to an LDS audience and require an LDS perspective to fully appreciate. But this one, I'm confident -- I've only read the first page! -- is applicable to all. 

The next one, I imagine, will be even more so.

I share it with you in love.


2 comments:

  1. An index of citations to the scriptures and the teachings & writings of Joseph Smith referenced in this talk can be found at https://ref.erenc.es/ds/talks/ephraim/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You'll note, I linked to them above.

    ReplyDelete